So that you can place orders and use all the features and functions of our website, you will need to have "cookies" and SSL enabled in your browser. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
Keep in mind that older or newer browsers may require different steps for enabling cookies and SSL. If your browser type or specific browser version is not listed, you may be able to use these instructions as a general guide to help you to locate and navigate the menu options. If the instructions below don't work, you should visit your browser's Help menu for the appropriate instructions.
To edit your Microsoft Internet Explorer preferences, please follow these steps:
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
- To update your cookies setting, click on the Privacy tab.
- Click the Default button or move the slider to a setting below 'Block All Cookies.'
- Then, to enable SSL, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security section and select the checkboxes marked 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use SSL 3.0'.
- Click OK.
To edit your Mozilla Firefox preferences, please follow these steps:
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- To update your cookies setting, go to the Privacy section.
- Under the Cookies section, select the checkbox marked 'Accept cookies from sites'.
- Then, to enable SSL, go to the Advanced section.
- Click the Encryption tab and select the checkboxes marked 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use TLS 1.0'.
- Click OK.
To edit your Apple Safari preferences, please follow these steps:
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences.
- To update your cookies setting, click Security.
- Select Always to accept and remember all cookies.
- Click OK. (SSL is always enabled on Safari.)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have recently upgraded your browser, or installed security patches, or installed new security software... this may affect your "cookies" and SSL settings. If you experience problems on our site after making upgrades or changes to your system, we recommend that you double-check to make certain that "cookies" and SSL are still enabled.
If you are still experiencing problems after ensuring that your browser settings are correct, please check if you have any personal firewall or security software installed.